Friday 22 March 2013

A night out... what's that?

Hia Everyone,

It dawned on me the other day that I don't go out clubbing now...like ever! I used to love it when I was younger and would spend ages in the bathroom getting ready after spending ages in the bedroom trying on every single outfit I owned. The bathroom was always the place I did my make up because it used to get everywhere and so on carpet was out of the question...plus I thought the bathroom mirrors were kinder to me ;)

I used to spend around 2 hours fannying around with different make up until I was called upon by my friends then would have to leave the bathroom looking like a bomb had hit it as I dashed out the door to the town.
Those were the days where 3am was just far too early....I wanted more! (Lucky if I can stay up past 12am nowadays)

So anyways...I wanted to create a look that you could wear and that I would wear if I went clubbing.

I really hope you like it? :)





If you are going clubbing this weekend? I'd love to see your make up looks so why not snap a picture and send them to me at lauren@laurenluke.com and I will put together a collage of your gorgeous faces in my next blog :)



Zoom Zoom!
Lauren :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way that tone of gold really complements the green in your eyes! So lovely! Inspires me to be more daring with my colors :)

Joy kumar saha SEO expert said...

Hi, Are you well?

I think it is very useful and knowledge able info about on panacea81.blogspot.com.It is a nice able site for us .This site help us many way.I also like this site. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made article. You can follow me by my best I am going to demonstrate you how to make a web page in WordPress in less than 10 min. I will show How to create a website. Wordpress platforms is a free foundation (free) web page designer which you can handle online. You will learn how Easy it is to set up WordPress, along with simple guidelines on "How to make some primary options in WordPress." But first, you will need to make web host with HostGator. In it clip I have defined this detailed.

Congratulation for Article.

Shannon said...

This is gorgeous! xo

Rae said...

love this look! :D

Chic Out of Town said...

I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town Blog

JB-Beauty said...

Hey Lauren what a good job you have done with this make-up look!
Really brings out the colour of your eyes. And who needs a night out, when you can get in your comfy PJ's and enjoy a brew in-front of the telly :) x