Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Bright blue skinny jeans

I am in love with brightly coloured skinny jeans and today I wore Bright blue ones.
Wanting something to match I painted my nails in the new China Glaze lacquers and created a make up look inspired by them. The light blue nail colour is called Electric beat and Skyscraper is the dark sparkling one.....I am in love!




I had to chuck in that necklace so I could use up some silver in my inspired look ;)
The blue jeans are my favourite colour but blue eye shadow is usually a hard colour to pull off so I teamed it with a bit of black, silver sparkle, pink cheeks and lips. I loved the look, hope you do too? :)





The products used to create the above look are:
All make up brushes I use are from my own line
*SUQQU -foundation-15
*Urban Decay -Primer potion
*MAC- eye shadow -Bang on blue
*Beauty UK palette - Black
*Urban Decay -24/7 glide on eye pencil- Zero
*Collection2000 glam crystals liner-Glitz
*Illamasqua- Blush- Tremble
*L'Oreal- lipstick- Beyond Blushing
*Ardell- Modlashes
*Bourjois- Clubbing mascara- Black

Thanks for reading, subscribing and sharing because it all helps :)

Zoom zoom!
Lauren.




6 comments:

Dan Clegg said...

i loved this look lauren and ur amazing at make please look at my blog http://stylista4thefashionista.blogspot.com/
its fashion based wud love to work along side u with some mood boards or styling boards with u doing make up for them please get bck to me thanks dan email me on cleggy203@hotmail.com

Cheriqui said...

Gorgeous look Lauren! Loving watching your videos and re-creating some of your looks! Thanks for the fantastic ideas!!

Kendra :)

panacea81 AKA Lauren Luke said...

Thank you!
Yes I will check out your blog, Thanks for the link.
Mood boards sound fun too :)

panacea81 AKA Lauren Luke said...

Thanks Kendra, I mean it :)

I hope you continue to enjoy them.

Fuzzy said...

It's just a shame that China Glaze isn't easier to find in the UK. I love 'For Audrey' and got nice comments from strangers when wearing it. Don't get that with my Chanels!

Rudy said...

Oh wow those are very beautiful .Your excitement is clearly justified! I want to tell youtrue religion shorts is my favorite and hope you can come in and see.