Friday 2 March 2012

I'm Going to get naked!

Guess what arrived today.....Whawy I am very excited about this parcel because for a long time now I have wanted these palettes.

Urban Decay Naked palettes, The first one arrived today and now I am waiting on Naked2 :)

I can not wait to create some looks with these palettes because not only have they got the "every day" colours for the office they have the "ultra smokey" colours for the weekend.

Here it is:





1x mini Primer potion
From left to right:
Virgin
Sin
Naked
Sidecar
Buck
Half baked
Smog
Darkhorse
Toasted
Hustle
Creep
Gunmetal
1x eye shadow brush

 Have you got a colour combo from this palette you would like me to start with for one of my next tutorials?

 See ya in a bit....I am off to do some swatches //////


Zoom zoom!
Lauren :)

8 comments:

Nicola said...

i love sin and gunmetal together :)

Tone-Lise said...

This is so awesome, I've been wanting them as well, but since I don't have money atm I can't buy it! But I'm saving money for these palettes! ;)
<3

panacea81 AKA Lauren Luke said...

Nicola, I don't know where to start haha they are all gorgeous!

panacea81 AKA Lauren Luke said...

I have wanted these for so long too, finally get them and cant wait to use them ;)
Tone-Lise, try Ebay, someone might have one a bit cheaper?

Anonymous said...

I looooove virgin, half baked and darkhorse together(;

HeatherNicole said...

Lovely blog! Please have a look at mine! Iv got a Naked2 Review and video up!

http://roxyhurley22.blogspot.com/2012/02/urban-decay-naked-2-palette.html

Unknown said...

YES! you did it! i remember tweeting you, asking if you had the Naked palettes!
you´ll LOVE them. I only have #1 and i enoy using them a lot. and i agree with you... you can do very soft and neutral with those shades, but ALSO create increible smokey looks too. they blend wonderfully.
i can´t wait to try my new Lauren Luke brushes! i might do a video review soon. :)

XO Jannine

http://FashionistArg.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

Naked overload! I love my Naked palette, but really want the Naked2, it looks like it'd have better shades for paler skin tones. :)

Also the dual brush in the Naked2 looks amazing!