Saturday 10 March 2012

Urban Decay Naked Swatches :)

Hia Everyone,

I have been messing around with the original NAKED palette today and I decided to swatch them for you.

They wouldn't all fit on my arm plus I still can't figure out paint editing software for my photos just yet so I swatched them all in my material book for you with names beside.

This way the pigment had a chance to settle in to material enough for the effect to stand out, probably better than on my arm with my crappy camera :(

Ok so here they are :)














I haven't exaggerated the intensity, pretty much one swoosh on to paper. My book looks lush now with all these colour swatches.. hahah :)

Stay tuned because I have lots more swatches for NAKED2 and Bobbi Brown Brights :)

Thanks for reading, subscribing, following, commenting and sharing this blog with friends. It all helps and is much appreciated.

Zoom zoom!
Lauren

7 comments:

ParfumeGirl said...

OMG, the colors are beautiful! :)

panacea81 AKA Lauren Luke said...

I think so too! :)
Shame my camera is a bit poop.
It doesn't do the colours justice.

Anonymous said...

I just got mine today and I'm so excited to try your smokey eye look!!!

Catherine said...

I've had mine for a while I love playing around with it and coming u with new ideas. I'm tempted by Naked 2 but not sure if I can justify it, when it looks so similar to the original. May have to keep an eye out for your review XxXx

Helloksand89 said...

Hi!I love all your videos and i like very much your job! i was wondering if you are agree to do a video with LANA DEL REY 's make-up...i can't wait to see it!thank you very much!

Emma B said...

I have the Naked 2 pallette, seem to be using the same colours all the time so can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Kerry said...

Just bought both palettes today! Thank you 20% off entire purchase ULTA coupon! Can't wait to try them! Plus it'll be nice having a black shadow since I didn't already own one!

Also, I was wondering if you have any tips for doing winged eyeliner on the eye that isn't on your dominate hand's side? I can do a wing on my right eye fine, but my left eye just doesn't turn out right. Its all thick and smudgey looking, can't get the point on the end when I try to wing it out!